Thank you to all of the sponsors, chefs, celebrity judges, and volunteers who made Stone Soup Supper 2015 possible. Together we raised more than $42,000, our most successful Stone Soup Supper yet! Because of your help, Urban Ministries will be able to feed more hungry families, improve the health of more patients, and help more women find their pathway home. Thank You!
To view photos from Stone Soup Supper 2015 Please click here
Congratulations to Chef Ron Salerno of Raleigh Marriott of Crabtree Valley for winning the Celebrity Judges’ Vote and Chef Jake Wolf of Capital Club 16 for winning the People’s Choice Vote!
Thank You to the Following Chefs for Donating your Time, your Skills, and your Delicious Soups to Ensure a Soup-erlative Supper!
- Chef Mike Bickel, Carolina Ale House; Roasted Pumpkin Chowder
- Chef Ryan Conklin, Rex Healthcare; Creamy Parsnips with Apple & Chives
- Chef Melanie Finkel, Empire Eats/The Pit; Bean and Ham Soup garnished with Collard Pesto
- Chef Eric Gephart, Kamado Grille; Kamado Gumbo
- Chef David Greenwell, 42nd St. Oyster Bar and Seafood Grill; Manhattan Clam Chowder
- Chef Andrew Pettifer, Margauxs Restaurant; Chicken Laksa
- Chef Scott Rowe, Prestonwood Country Club; Thai Curry Chicken Soup
- Chef Ron Salerno, Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley; Sancocho Trifásico
- Chef Lacey Washington, The Art Institute; Carolina Mulligatawny
- Chef Paul Sottile, The Chef’s Academy; Potato Leek Soup
- Chef Eddie Wilson, NCSU; Black Bean Soup
- Chef Jake Wolf, Capital Club 16; Bavarian Beer Cheese Soup with house-made rosemary croutons
Thank you to our Soup-erb Celebrity Judges for Donating your Time and your Expertise!
- Alyssa Barkley, Chief Operating Officer of Membership Development, NC Restaurant and Lodging Association
- Kathy Hanrahan, Editor, WRAL’s Out and About
- Johanna Kramer, Author and Food Bloger, JohannaKramer.com
- Felicia Perry-Trujillo, Owner, Food-Seen by Felicia Perry Photography